Personal Information is any information about you where your identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information ("Personal Information").
If you do not consent to these uses of your Personal Information, please do not download or use the App.
1. What this policy is about
This policy explains the key measures we have taken to implement the requirements of the Privacy Act 1998 (Australian Law), which implements the National Privacy Principles. It aims to answer the questions you might have about how we collect, use and disclose your Personal Information.
If you have any further questions about Imageryworks’ privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
2. What information we collect from you
We hold information that you have provided to us about yourself, and information about your use of the App.
The information that we collect will depend on how you use the services offered by Imageryworks. Information that you might have provided to us includes:
1. information provided in registering for the App - for example, your name, date of birth and e-mail ID
2. information provided as part of your use of the App - for example, the frequency with which and the times at which you use the App
3. information relating to your health - for example, the existence and nature of a medical condition disclosed to us in completing voluntary questionnaires, or in responding to queries from our research partners.
3. What we do with this information
We collect information about you to be able to provide you the full services of the App. We may also use Personal Information for related purposes such as:
1. to communicate with you.
2. to record your progress with various program within the App.
3. if you so choose, to link your App account to your Facebook and Twitter accounts and to display updates about your progress through the App on your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts.
4. to record information about your goals, usage, preferences and behaviour in relation to the App, as well as any feedback you share with us.
5. to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour; maintaining our relationship with you, including responding to your questions.
6. helping us to identify and inform you about other Imageryworks products or services that are likely to be of interest to you.
7. internal accounting and administration, including sharing information with our related bodies corporate for reporting purposes.
8. rotecting you and Imageryworks from fraud.
9 .any other use for which we obtain your permission.
4. How long we will you keep your Personal Information.
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it is required to provide you with our services and to comply with legal requirements.
If we no longer require your Personal Information for any purpose, including legal purposes, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
5. Sharing your information with others
Imageryworks recognises the trust you place in us when you give us your Personal Information. Other than disclosure to service providers (explained below) or as required by law (for example, disclosure to various Government departments or to courts), our policy is that we do not give your Personal Information to other organisations unless you have given us your consent to do so.
We may share your Personal Information with certain third parties, such as the organisations or individuals who operate the meditation programs within the App to which you have subscribed, providers of the electronic systems we use to collect and store your Personal Information; banks and financial institutions you use to make payments to us; and other service providers we use to help us run aspects of our business efficiently.
Occasionally Imageryworks might also use your Personal Information for other purposes or share your information with another organisation because:
1. we believe it is necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
2. we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other App users;
3. we believe it is necessary to do so to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements - for example, we may share information with other, credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and fraud prevention units;
4. we believe it is necessary to protect the interests of Imageryworks - for example, disclosure to a court in the event of legal action to which Imageryworks is a party;
5. the assets and operations of the business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
6. Accessing information we keep about you
You can access the Personal Information we hold about you at any time. Simply contact us to make your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will always endeavour to meet your request for access. However, in some circumstances we may decline a request for access. This includes the following circumstances:
1. we no longer hold or use the information;
2. providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other persons;
3. the request is frivolous or vexatious;
4. the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings and would not normally be disclosed as part of those proceedings.
5. providing access would be unlawful
6. the information would reveal our commercially sensitive decision-making process.
We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for access to some types of information. These charges will be limited to the cost of recouping our expenses for providing you with information. For example, document retrieval, photocopy, labour and delivery to you. We will not charge you to make a request to access your information.
7. Changing or deleting the information
To provide you with the best possible service, it is important that the information we hold about you is accurate. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date at the time of collecting, using or disclosing the information.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, you should notify us. We will do our best to correct it or delete it, unless we need to keep if for legal reasons.
Imageryworks endeavours to take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure. We store this information on secure servers that are protected in access-controlled facilities. Once it is stored on our servers, only authorised users can access your Personal Information, and access is only for approved purposes.
Imageryworks is not responsible for any third-party access to your Personal Information as a result of:
1. interception while it is in transit over the internet.
2. spyware or viruses on the device (such as a computer or phone) from which you access the site and App.
3. as a result of your failure to adequately protect your membership user name or password.
4. nor for any losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal fees, resulting from such access.
9. What to do if you have a problem, question or complaint